Serrated Bread Knife 17cm, the same blade we use for a dive knife.. following a request and trial we found this to be an excellent but somewhat over engineered bread knife. The straight edge at the point of the knife makes slicing through the bottom crust of the bread a breeze.
Manufactured in New Zealand since 1927, VICTORY Knives are renowned for their performance, durability and corrosion resistance. The preferred choice for the New Zealand and Australian commercial food industry, so you know the quality is second to none.
All knives come with a lifetime guarantee.
Victory Knife Features:
- Durable blade
- Resilient cutting edge and easy to maintain
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Exceptional surface finish makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- Handle is designed for excellent grip. Proven robust and practical
- No gap at handle & blade joint for better hygiene
- Comes with unique traceable serial number
- MAF and FDA approved
Victory Knife Specifications:
- Product code: 2/341/17/200
- Steel type: Stainless steel
- Blade code: 341
- Blade length: 17cm
- Handle code: 200
- Stainless Steel